Thursday 2 December 2010

Feeling Christmasy and avoiding shopping





So I was just about to go out shopping, when a ring on the bell and the Mr Delivery man has battled through the snow with my first box of books! Very exciting, so I decided to get festive and creative, before I put the tree up and instead put the christmas lights to good use.  Then I can then curl up with the books and put the CD on and be transported to a New Orleans Christmas.
Watch this space for more pictures and reviews...but must go shopping first!

The items in this photo are:
Fireside Stories 
Winter Shadow - which incidentally is one of Barefoot's growing range of chapter book, yes Barefoot doesn't just do picture books.
New Orleans Christmas ( CD)- click on the link to listen to a sample too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a passionate children's information professional ( librarian) who is presently taking a break from public libraries. I sell beautiful Barefoot Books online and in person