Sunday 14 November 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... top 3 present ideas for babies and toddlers

With Christmas just around the corner I thought I would take some of the difficulty out of choosing presents for kids and give you a list of my top 3 Barefoot Books for babies and toddlers

I dreamt I was a Dinosaur
Quirky and wonderful with Claire Beaton's lovely patchwork illustrations.
How Loud is a Lion?
Fun with lots of jungle animals and catchy repetition.
Who's in the garden?
A large format board book with lots of flaps and interaction,great for small hands.

Watch this space for more ideas.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a passionate children's information professional ( librarian) who is presently taking a break from public libraries. I sell beautiful Barefoot Books online and in person